Saturday, August 21, 2010

DSP Black, Thums Up..!!

It took me a 187.5ml of DSP Black and 800ml of Thums up to unveil the concept of the fallen hero. Ironically, It was highly appreciated, by a person, highly oblivious to the concept of alcohol.

It's so difficult to type after drinking. Typing on a 10” lenovo S10 is such a pain. I so need a bigger and better computer. But then, everybody needs so much more. Life is all about wants. Listening to this track, lying on my bed, with the lenovo on my tummy. so clean after such a long time, not the tummy, the bed. Finally, as if the wife had  appeared after some magic. My life seemed so perfect. All of us, always have something or the other to crib about, but I have none.

Because after all the buck stops here. Got another 16 months to go before it all stops here at my desk. All right things are supposed to happen, and all wrongs lead to me. I am the most overpaid person here. One slip on my side makes me lalit modi, but I handle this million dollar baby.

I hope you understand sweetheart, coz one of us has to and I haven’t...
You could be d*****, but you definitely are not. Not at least now.
I could have done it. How difficult was it..??  had it  not been difficult, then it was not love in the first place. But maybe it was never love. Probably because we never expressed it. Maybe it was love from my side. Maybe from my side it was just an excuse. To get rid of relationships, by comparing every other woman that came my way, to you, an imaginary person, who actually existed... in my dreams…
D***** this is for you…
99% is in my blood… and somehow, before everyone, you sensed it...

I didn’t miss you
I didn’t cry
Pain did not kill me
Just made me tougher

It is what it is,
It is what it is meant to be
It is what it will be
It is what we all shall see...

I dunno why,…. But after all these years…
After all those relationships, all those commitments, all those wasted years and the mangalsutra.
I dunno why my heart goes out to you, I dunno what it is about you…
One word…….. D******…… or is it the….. shall end it here, half way through.
It was getting interesting wasn’t it……
Probably not..!!

That’s always the way it is…
Coz’ 99% is in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment