Monday, September 6, 2010

Fallenisms : September 2010



Fallenisms is a completely non original piece of dark side of the human satire or otherwise. Copied, ripped, pirated, flicked, translated, hacked, derived, assumed and imitated short takes on life through the eyes of the fallen hero…
Nothing is original, Not even me.
Atleast that’s what i tell myself month on month ...
                                                                                               -- The fallen hero




"The guy who invented poker was brilliant,
but the guy who invented the chips was a genius"


"You laugh at me because I am different, 
but I can make you laugh because you are all the same"


"It takes 2 minutes for a stopped clock to be right in a day,
the remaining 1,438 minutes of that day, it is wrong"


"A war doesn't determine who is right...
                                                 ...it determines who is left"


"Marriage is the chief cause of divorce"


"a 100% man, at some point in his life, had 99% in his blood


"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good, is like in the jungle expecting a hungry lion to not to eat you because you are a vegetarian"


"If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect...
                                                                  ...then why practice"



Anything you say will be held against you... " tits "



Don't drink & park..!!
    Accidents cause people.


I'm leaving now to go find myself, if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait...

1 comment: