Sunday, May 1, 2011

My mirror tells me...



That i have solved it.
I have solved the answer to the biggest question ever.
Personally, i don't have any answers, i don't even know the question.
But my mirror believes in me...
and here's what the answer is...

Life is simple.
Life is so fuckin simple,
But then...
Who has complicated my life...
Who has given me tension, stress, pain, misery...
All the head-aches and the heart-aches...
Why do i have to relieve myself with all these fuckin aspirins and purgatives.
I asked an old friend of mine,
He tells the truth, only truth, and nothing but the fuckin truth.
His attributes involve precision, accuracy, legitimacy, genuineness, certainity and reality.
Fat people hate him.
I call him "The Mirror"
Aaina, sheesha, or an object with at least one reflective surface.
There's more to a mirror than meets the eye. Period.

Reflection reflects reality
When i look in my mirror,
i realise...
I am the fuckin reason why my life is in a fuckin mess. Period.
Let's take the example of Mr. Mukesh Ambani  (CMD Reliance Industries)
The son of Dhirubhai Ambani's, living in the worlds most expensive residence
he has achieved the... (all that has to be desired)
He stays at Antilia.
Antilia is the name of a twenty-seven floor personal home in South Mumbai belonging to Mukesh Ambani, the billionaire Chairman of Reliance Industries. There are 600 full-time staff to maintain the residence, which is considered the most expensive home in the world...
achieved the...!!!

Factually speaking...
Now this is a fact...
I can endorse it, if you trust me that is...
There is a poor man staying at the signal outside Antilia in South Mumbai.
He stays there is a shabby hut (called as jhopda here in mumbai). with his family.
His family comprises of his wife and three kids, elder son, then daughter and then a younger son. Poor man wants to sleep, eat, etc... Has the same needs as most of us. Same needs like you and me. Some pondering needed here...
Does he worry that his children might be kidnapped
not for money but for business rivalry...??
Does he worry about his elder childs 's diabetes..??
Does he worry about mafia calls and scanadalous balls...??
If he has food in his stomach, does he sleep peacefully...??
Think...
what are his needs and what are his wants. Just think for a second here.

An equal opportunity
All of us...
All of us have been given an equal opportunity..
Health, Wealth, Social, Educational, Spiritual and i don't remember the sixth one..
Must be sex or something... Anyways..
All of us have been given these six pillars in equal proportion.
e.g. Someone may have more of wealth and less of health, someone may have more of Spiritual and educational but less of wealth and the permutation and combination continues.
What we need to realise here is how much do we need to be happy.

One question.
Can we differentiate between a "Need" and a "Want"..??
We reach happiness when the wants increase and the needs decrease...
This is really deep.... Just think.
"A need is something which we need for mere existence and a want is something which we desire... The wants should increase because that keeps us driving. However, we should never forget that our need is actually the fuel in driving this car called Life".
Get it now...

Needs and Wants
A 3 month old baby, drinking milk...
plastic bottle, glass bottle, silver bottle, gold bottle, diamond bottle... mother's tits.
Does the baby bother...
Does the baby think what containers other babies around are drinking from.
Does the baby bother what Mukesh Ambani's baby drank milk from...
Does the baby bother about peer pressure, social stigma, expectations from others.
The baby eats when it wants, sleeps when it wants. Sleeps peacefully... just like a baby.
The problem arises when we try to sleep like someone else....
When our wants become our needs...

Just a thought...
I have a Myti-smart Mirror
My mirror told me all this...
Why don't you look into your mirror and tell me...
What does your mirror tell you.



Thefallenhero
99% is in my blood.


3 comments:

  1. nancy keith-malcolmMon May 02, 12:02:00 AM

    My mirror tell me that i am beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mirror tells me I seriously need a make-over! Buhahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. well my mirror tells that iam in love with an idiot... who cant my feelings 4 him...

    ReplyDelete